I just love boys in little suits. Even when they are infants I buy suits with vests and ties for them to wear (maybe if this one is a boy I will actually get around to sewing a tie on a onsie like I have always thought of doing but never followed through on - I am sure he wouldn't appreciate a suit in the heat of summer).
This Sunday as we were waiting to leave for Church, Isaac found a pair of sunglasses that he proudly strutted around the house in. Of course with a cameral out Q jr had to jump in as well. Aren't they just so very very handsome?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When did Quentin Jr. become so BIG? I still think he is a baby. Then again I still think Neve is a baby. Boy am I in for a shock when the next one arrives! Love the glasses, but the smile is even better!
ReplyDeleteSorry I meant Isaac. I've lost it. Let's blame it on pregnancy brain. I know who they are, really! I just see Quentin Sr. when I look at Isaac.
ReplyDelete